Below are some links to information discussed at the Swimming Queensland Inter-Regional Clinics for Coaches.
While the broad topic of Communication was discussed, we went explored various tangents.
Please note, this post caters for all 9 clinics implying:
- some of the information I post here might not have come up in the clinic you attended;
- it might be worth checking back to see what additions might be useful for you, your child and/or their Coach.
- Authored by Nassim Nicholas Taleb.
- For further reading here is the book:
- Once you understand the concept click here to see how it might apply to sports, coaching and training.
- How much training for Kids?
- What to look for in an S&C Coach?
- 6 Characteristics of High Performance
- Myth Busting for Resistance Training
- Dos and Don’ts for Parents
- Why Junior Results don’t Matter
- How Much Training should my Child be Doing?
If you want to see some of the things we discussed with the parents click here.