This page is for the QUT students who attended the Performance Analysis presentation on Tuesday, July 31st, 2018.
1) Who is the typical Sports Coach? How did they get there? What is their typical education? What is their typical experience?
2) Who is the typical SSSM? How did they get there? What is their typical education? What is their typical experience?
3) Communication: They won't care how much you know until they know how much you care.
- How can you show you care?
- How can you build trust?
4) Triple Hop
- Qualitative v Quantitative information (develop your coaching eye)
- Adapting your instructions to suit your environment
- How would you adapt the same test to different sports? Age groups? Sexes? Levels of performance?
- What information can we get from this simple test?
- Muscle Imbalance?
- Same outcomes BUT different processes
5) Repeat Sprints
- What are SOME important numbers? What do those numbers potentially tell us?
- Which sports could you use this for? Which sports wouldn't you typically use this for?
- How could you adapt it to your environment?
- Can you develop a 'Fatigue Index'?
- Your entire squad got the same result...
- What are potential factors?
- What are potential consequences?
- What could you look for to give you more information?
- What about George Smith?
If you have comments or questions please do not hesitate to contact me.