This Junior Sport Science Symposium is aimed at helping Parents & Coaches who guide, coach, train and retain young athletes in organised sports.
In Australia there are many sports which have clear pathways through schools and clubs, which provide coaching, Strength & Conditioning and perhaps nutrition advice.
There are even more sports where the Parents/Athletes have to source their own coaching, employ their own Strength & Conditioning Coach and seek advice on how to progress.
However the are many questions Parents might not know the answer to:
- Who should you employ?
- What should the program look like?
- How do you know if the person has the right qualifications?
- What should you expect in return?
- What more can you do to help your Child/Young Athlete?
- If there is a disagreement between Coaches, who should I listen to?
To hear the answers to these questions, and many more, book now.