Having presented at international conferences, local schools and sporting organisations around the world; live, on the radio or on TV, Grant thoroughly enjoys challenging, and being challenged by, his audience.
For booking reservations please contact us here.
Grant has been invited to speak and present at the following:
- ABC Radio – The Sports Panel with Tim Cox
- Australian Strength & Conditioning Association Conference - Training Power & Strength in Developmental Athletes
- Australian Strength & Conditioning Association Conference - Agility & Footwork in Tennis
- Australian Track & Field Coaches Association Conference - Weightlifting Movements for Athletics
- AFL Coaches Courses - Fitness for Football
- Brisbane Boys College Rugby Program - Minimising Talk, Maximising Action
- Brisbane International Tennis Coaches Conference - Developing a Team Culture in an Individual Sport
- ESPN – Search for Hurt series
- Evolution of the Athlete Conference - Turning Worriers into Warriors – Getting Good Trainers to become Good Competitors
- GPS Rugby Club Coach Development Program - Get Better at Getting Better
- Men’s Health TV - 3 Mistakes Every Trainer is Making
- Nudgee College Rowing Program - Practical Tips on Improving your Sleep & Diet
- Optimiz3Performance - Developing Competitors; Building Better Athletes & A High Performance Mindset
- USA Rugby/Empire GU Rugby - Speed, Strength & Stamina for the Amateur Athlete
- Skate Australia Convention - Practical Nutritional Strategies for Health & Performance.
- Think Education (2013) – Interviewing – Putting Your Best Foot Forward
- Tennis Australia Coaching Courses – Physical Performance for Tennis & Injury Prevention Strategies
* Including Schools, Businesses, Coaches & Colleges