If you’re looking for an Accredited Exercise Physiologist for physical rehabilitation or to improve your health we are based at Ashgrove Sports Grounds on Yoku Road, Ashgrove.
Tapping into over 15 years of experience working with athletes, we bring our high performance approach to our clientele, ensuring they achieve their results.
- Fat loss
- Muscle gain
- Injury Rehabilitation
- Nutrition guidance
- Sport specific injury screenings
- Concussion baseline and return-to-play (RTP) testing
- Massage therapy
To find out more about what an Accredited Exercise Physiologist can do, read below or click on the Exercise & Sport Science Australia website.
Our staff include:
- an Accredited Exercise Physiologist
- an Accredited Sport Scientist
- one of approximately 34 Level 3 Strength & Conditioning Coaches in Australia
- Elite sports massage
We are recognised by Medicare and most private health funds (which means you’ll get a rebate):
We are also fortunate to work with the following:
Geoff Clarke (Physiotherapist)
- 149 Boundary Road, Bardon, QLD, 4065
- (07) 3161 2837
Michael Dalgleish (Physiotherapist)
- 232 Kelvin Grove Road , Kelvin Grove, QLD, 4059
- (07) 3354 8666
Dr Simon Carter (Sports Physician)
- Five Ways Surgery, 144 Indooroopilly Road, Taringa
- (07) 3870 2525
For more information contact us here.
Our staff are accredited by the following peak industry associations:
“Accredited exercise physiologists (AEPs) hold a four-year university degree. We are allied health professionals who specialise in the delivery of exercise for the prevention and management of chronic diseases and injuries.
AEPs are eligible to register with Medicare Australia, the Department of Veterans’ Affairs and WorkCover and are recognised by most private health insurers.”